a) We own
b) Are included in our services
1) Information – This includes how we collect information and what information we need.
a) Certain information which we may ask from you is aimed to identify you personally. This information includes your name, e-mail id, address and mobile information. We may collect this information through various ways, such as registration forms, contact us forms, or when you interact with us.
c) Information which third parties provide us about us
d) Information collected through mobile applications
Our services can be booked from your mobile, tablet or computer.When you use our mobile applications, you agree that we may collect information about your device, system and application software because our mobile application automatically collect and store some of the following information from your mobile –
• Your preferred language.
• Your phone number
• IP address of your mobile
• Manufacturer and model of your mobile
• Type of mobile internet browsers you are using
• Your GPS –location
• Information like how many times you use our mobile application, the amount of time you spend on our mobile application.
• Information which we collect by the mobile application use to operate and improve our mobile application and company’s services.
• Geo-location data –We track geo-location data through your mobile device and use that information to view the drivers how close he is to your location, set your pick up location, so that the driver can easily find your location, to send you promotions and offers. We assure you that we will never share this information with third parties for any purpose and will only use this information with you for transportation request through Four Zee Cabs & Software OPC’s mobile application. You may also at any time feature off our mobile application to use your location at the mobile device level. We also provide some of your personal information such as your name, pick up address, contact number and destination detail to the driver so that the driver can easily contact and find you.
2) Use of collected information
Our basic aim behind collecting your personal information is to provide you better service and enhanced experience. Based on the personal information you provided us when registering, we send you a welcome email to check your username and password. In response to your inquiries and according to your wishes, we communicate you by email, telephone or SMS. We use your information to view your previous trips, monitor which features of the services you have used most, which features we need to focus on improving.
3) Time when we share information with third parties
We don’t sell, share or trade the information we have collected about you which includes personal information with third parties. We never share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes until we get your consent for sharing.
b) We utilize some services of third parties for process payments, security measures, customer support, providing geo-location information to our drivers, web analytics and improvement of the service features or other administrative services. We may disclose your information with these parties, but this information sharing will be limited to only the information third party needed to carry out the services. You don’t need to worry because these third parties are obligated not to share or use personal information for any purpose.
c) Promotions and contests – From time to time, we organize contests and offer promotions that sometimes require registration. If you are participating in a contest or promotion, you are giving consent to use your name and voice in advertising or marketing related to the promotion.
d) Legal reasons –Being a responsible company, we believe in and abide by the law. So, we may use, transfer and share your information, including disclosure to third parties with government or law enforcement officials to
• satisfy governmental requests
• protect the rights and security of the company
• protect the safety of the public
• prevent any kind of fraud or technical issues.
4) Third party services and links to third party
Our website mayhousesome contents which are supplied by a third party. It would be like banner advertisement. If you click on such content, then click may take you to a different website which may have its own cookies.So, before clicking on any such advertisement, it is our request to read the privacy statements of other websites before submitting any information.
5) Social Media
6) Genuine information and account cancellation
You are liable for maintaining the information you give to us. In case your contact number or address changes, contact us to update the information. We are available 24/7 to fulfill your request for changes in our databases. If you don’t want to use our service, we will keep your information safely for future purposes such as legal obligations, investigate or prevent fraud or for other business purpose.
Security is our top priority and we use standard security practices such as encryption, firewalls and Secure Socket Layers to keep your personal information safe in our database.